I love the way my girls are BEST FRIENDS! They have always been inseparable, but I worried that it would only be a matter of time before they would find their own friends. When thay have a play date they have always wanted to share friends…which has always touched my heart. This year when they finally got to be in the same school I wondered if they would be able to see each other and how they would interact. A about a week into school I noticed that when I drop them off at school that they usually hold hands while they are running to the doors and have since heard from some people at school that they see the girls hugging when they see each other at lunch recess. The other day my friend stopped by and saw them running across the yard holding hands when they got off the bus and said “they must be good friends”. This is what life is all about for me and I am so grateful to have kids that are each others best friends.
I snuck my camera to school the other day to capture their friendship with hopes that it will always last!
7 comments:
Cute pics! It would look adorable framed and black and white for the girls. I love that they are best friends too. I hope my kids are best friends too. I think you have taught your girls well and been a good example to them. Your family is so close and I think it is wonderful. Miss you guys!
Thats is so stinkin cute!! I hope that Aves and Livvy are like that too. So far I would have to say that Aves sure looks out for Livvy and loves her a whole lot. Your girls are always so sweet to each other and I love it.
Every picture of those girls is always so special. You and Kristen were the same way. There were a few years when I wondered if it would last and then you would be back together better friends that ever. You were always mommy to Sandy and now it's fantastic to see all three of you BFF's. Love you all. Mom
Very cute!! That's awesome that you got a picture of it!!!
Very cute!! That's awesome that you got a picture of it!!!
That is so cute. It got me all teary eyed. It reminds me of you, me, and Kris now. I know we will always be friends. Love you!!!! Sandy
Sisters do make the best of friends. I have 3 sisters that I absolutely love...so fun!
Post a Comment