Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Miss Allie

4 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

She looks so grown up. Seriously, great job Shell. Katie, Allie, and Ryan down, Luke and Gracie still to go!!! Ok??? Oh and I need a family picture too!!! If you don't mind I would love for you to do it. Love you, Sandy

Houk Family said...

Really cute pictures. You did a great taking those pictures.
love,kim

The Gotch Family said...

These turned out so great. Now we need to retake the babies pictures with your camera ASAP!!

Nate and Heidi said...

Hi Shelly! It was great to see you comment on my blog!! I looked at your blog and I love all of the adorable pictures you have taken... you've got talent! You have an adorable family. =) With your busy life do you do anything with NR? Good to hear from you and to see your blog.

Heidi