
The Elizondo family is expecting a new baby girl on September 13, 2009. We are so excited and are looking forward to buying more pink.
On the day of the ultrasound the girls stayed home from school.
We had our appointment in the morning, then went shopping, out for lunch, and after we sent dad back to work we headed out for more shopping.
Ryan was so cute during the ultrasound, he was a little worried so he kept rubbing my arm and was listening to everything the Tech said. The girls would giggle every time the baby moved. We all thought that it was most likely a girl since I was sick like I was with Katelyn and Allison but it is good to have that confirmation. We had a great day and look forward to our precious little baby girl's arrival.
10 comments:
Congrats, Shelly! You have beautiful girls! You're a good mom.
OHHHH YAY!! So exciting! Congrats to your whole family...I'm sure you are all thrilled beyond!
Congratulations!! That is so cool to have another girl! How badly did Ryan want a brother?
Congratulations!! What a fun day for your kids to be a part of...something they will always remember!
I can't wait to meet that little girl. Gracie is going to love taking care of her, just like Katie and Allie do to Grace.
We are so excited for you. Your such a good mom and your girls will love having a baby sister to dress up and look after.
Congrats Shel we are so excited for you guys. One more cute Elizondo baby girl how fun I think you should keep going since you make such cute kids.
CONGRATS Shelly! That is great news!
I did not know that you were pregnant! I need to figure out this whole blog thing and actually do it & read more. Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
Thanks for letting me join you at the ultrasound. I dont tell enough how much I love you and how much I love that you include me in your and your childrens lives. That was a wonderful day. I cant wait to meet her.
Post a Comment