Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School!




Today Katie and Allie had their first day of school. Katelyn started 3rd grade and Allison is now a 1st grader. Time is going by way to fast. I was a little sad to let them go but Kristy went into labor so I had no time to sit around and be sad. They had a great time, loved their teachers and made lots of new friends. Ryan was excited at first but kept wondering when they would be home. We are excited to see what the rest of the year has in store.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Shelly,
I stumbled onto your blog and wanted to say hi. Your family is gorgeous! Those two little girls could be super models. I talked to Tammy when you were pregnant with Ryan, but I didn't know you had a little boy - he's adorable! You guys look so happy and it was really fun to see what you've been up to. We have a blog, too: http://lauraandnate.com/blog/
~Laura (Butler) Farley

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I love the first and last day of school..I pretty much don't like all the in between! I bet you are dying to have them both gone all day! Your girls are always dressed SO cute and always look darling! I can't wait to steal some hairdo tips!--I've already stole some from Laura's little girl! Aren't they so fun!?