Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Mom

If you ever wanted to know why I hold my family in such a high esteem, jump over to my mom’s new blog and read “My New and Old Obsession.” I love my parents so much and I am grateful for their example of unconditional love. My parents spent our whole lives teaching their children that we were each others best friends and to this day there is nowhere I would rather be than “home” with my family. My own children look forward to Sundays at grandma’s house, laughing & playing with their cousins, telling Grandma and Grandpa about their week, talking and joking with my brothers and sisters. There is never enough time or hugs before we have to go. I love my family so dearly. Thanks Mom and Dad, I love you more than words can express.

1 comment:

Sherelle said...

Hi Shelly...thanks so much for leaving me a comment...I am so glad to see you have a blog! I am in awe at how BEAUTIFUL your daughters are (and your son too). I haven't seen them since they were little...and they have grown up so fast! You have such a gorgeous family!!!